This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Burak started out as a professional composer, singer, lyric writer, musician and dreamer. He went on to earn a B.S. in "Civil Engineering". After graduation he found himself immersed in the corporate world. He worked as a civil engineer in Izmir for a couple of years. Then his widely diverse and creative spirit propelled him in new directions; a career in music industry ultimately, putting down his roots in Istanbul.
He moved to Istanbul and started his masters education in finance while simultaneously continuing to pursue his artistic dreams by performing music in various venues in Istanbul as a lead singer. His first music album was released in 1999 in Turkey, as composing and singing member of a rock band, playing the guitar as well.
After this first professional experience in the professional music industry, he produced two more solo albums with his own compositions, in 2000 and 2004. Burak's music was awarded with 12 different prizes in various national and international music contests and appreciated by the loyal fans. After he noticed that he no more enjoyed being an active performer in the professional music industry, he decided not to release any more albums but to share his experience with the young generation.
He worked in the Turkey headquarters of a language education company chain which has hundreds of franchise branches in over 35 countries, with the title of "Sales and Marketing Director".
Burak is a member of MESAM (Musical Works Owners’ Association of Turkey), and MUYORBIR (Music Performers’ Association of Turkey), which are subject to supervision and control by the Ministry Of Culture and Tourism of Turkey, state recognized organizations which administer the exploitation rights of creators of music and the professional music performers as well, in accordance with the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Property Rights numbered 5846 in Turkey.
His passion for creativity, inovation, music and human mind, combined with a deep respect for the power of the subconscious mind and the beauty of the human spirit led Burak to instinctively know it was his destiny to become a Hypnotherapist. So his instincts brought him together with HMI and he studied at the “Hypnosis Motivation Institute College of Hypnotherapy” where he became a certified Hypnotherapist and a member of the American Hypnosis Association.
Burak completed his Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology at Beykent University, Istanbul. He has completed his internship at French La Paix Hospital (founded in 1857) which is the first psychiatric hospital of Turkey.
He is the founder of "Hypnotistanbul" and co-founder of "Psikovital Therapy Center" which is located in Istanbul.
Burak has several medals in swimming, snow skiing and basketball. His hobbies are offroad enduro motorbike riding and photography.
- 2003 Kusadasi Golden Peagon National Song Contest, 1st Prize
- 2003 Kusadasi Golden Peagon National Song Contest, Best Singer Award
- 1998 16th Cesme International Song Contest, Representing Turkey, 3rd Prize
- 1998 Turkish Republics Cultural Festival Song Contest, representing Turkey, 2nd Prize
- 1997 Lithuania - Vilnius 97 International Song Contest, representing Turkey, F.I.D.O.F (The International Federation of Festival Organizations) Most Talented Artist Award
- 1996 Asia Dausy - Voice of Asia International Song Contest, representing Turkey, 3rd Prize
- 1996 Kusadasi Golden Peagon National Song Contest, 1st Prize
- 1996 Kusadasi Golden Peagon National Song Contest, “Best Performer” Award
- 1996 Kusadasi Golden Peagon National Song Contest, “Best Lyric Writer” Award
- 1996 Pamukkale National Song Contest, "Pamukkale Award"
- 1995 Cyprus - Kyrenia International Song Contest, 3rd Prize
- Smoking Cessation
- Exam Anxiety
- Reaching Goals
- Self Hypnosis
- Fears and Phobias
His passion for Hypnosis led him start his practice in Etiler area in Istanbul/Turkey. His years of experience in music and creativity, besides his experiences in sales and sports as well, led him help his clients in many ways using hypnosis, with the permission and co-operation of clients.
Some of the areas in which he specializes include; performance improvement, creativity, sales performance improvement, performance anxiety issues for performing artists, singers, composers, writers and actors. Stress reduction, fears, anxieties, lack of confidence, motivation and performance improvement for sport personalities and actors are also the areas he is dedicated to help his clients with the aid of hypnosis.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy | Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Handwriting Analysis | Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy
- Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology | Beykent University
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering | Eastern Mediterranean University